Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 05 November 2013 -- INTERNATIONAL FOREST PRODUCTS LIMITED (“Interfor” or the “Company”) (TSX: IFP.A) has extensively revamped its website, www.interfor.com, to reflect its transformation over the past decade into one of North America’s largest lumber producers.
“The website features our diverse product offerings, solid investment foundation and promising career opportunities,” President and CEO Duncan Davies said today. “It shows how we are building value for customers, shareholders, employees and communities – and it will continue to deliver up-to-date information as we embark on our vision for the future.”
Since 2002, Interfor has nearly tripled in size, investing close to $1 billion to expand the Company and upgrade its operations. Today, it has 13 mills across North America, annual capacity of 2.2 billion board feet, world-leading safety and environmental standards, and customers in 30 markets around the world.
The site, which will also be translated into Japanese and Chinese, lets visitors:
• Find the right Interfor lumber product for every project – from framing to finishing.
• Keep track of Interfor’s latest financial information to support investment decisions.
• Listen to the President and CEO’s message about Interfor’s growth and future opportunities.
• Identify career opportunities at Interfor.
• Connect directly with Interfor’s sales professionals around the world.
• Read a blog to stay up-to-date on evolving industry trends.
Interfor is a growth-oriented lumber company with operations in Canada and the United States. The Company has annual production capacity of more than 2.2 billion board feet and offers one of the most diverse lines of lumber products to customers around the world. For more information about Interfor, visit our website at www.interfor.com.