FINLAND (News release) -- Huhtamäki Oyj's President and CEO Charles Héaulmé will resume his duties on April 19, 2022. On December 21, 2021, Huhtamaki announced that he was diagnosed with cancer and had to take a leave of absence.
Thomas Geust, who has acted as interim Deputy CEO, will continue in his role as CFO. Interim Chief Operating Officer Eric Le Lay will continue in his role as President Fiber and Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania. These changes will be effective on April 18, 2022.
As of April 19, 2022, the Huhtamaki Global Executive Team consists of the following members:
- Charles Héaulmé: President and Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Geust: Chief Financial Officer
- Marco Hilty: President, Flexible Packaging
- Eric Le Lay: President, Fiber and Foodservice Europe-Asia-Oceania
- Ann O'Hara: President, North America
- Thomasine Kamerling: Executive Vice President, Sustainability and Communications
- Marina Madanat: Executive Vice President, Strategy and Business Development
- Sami Pauni: Executive Vice President, Corporate Affairs and Legal, Group General Counsel
- Ingolf Thom: Executive Vice President, Human Resources and Safety
- Antti Valtokari: Head of Digital and Process Performance, acting*
*Fredrik Davidsson has been appointed as Executive Vice President, Digital and Process Performance and a member of the Global Executive Team as of May 1, 2022.