Heidenheim, Germany 28 August 2018 -- At the beginning of the year the new Tissue XcelLine TM 7 successfully started up at the Ejea de los Caballeros mill of Gomà Camps Consumer in Spain. The smooth startup of the tissue line was achieved thru the modern and efficient XcelLine concept.
"From stock on wire, to paper on reel it took only 30 minutes and the TM 7 speed-up is over achieving the planned start up curve. This was a great team performance." José Ignacio González Sarasúa, Mill Manager of Gomà Camps Consumer S.L.U., confirms. "With passion and technological knowledge all the specialists involved teamed up, resulting in the remarkable success of TM 7 project."
The TM 7 will have a working width of 2,800 millimeter and produces toilet paper and paper towels from 100 percent virgin pulp at a working speed of 2,000 meters per minute. Voith delivered the entire process line package to Gomà Camps: from BlueLine stock preparation and the double dilution approach flow system, the TM 7 XcelLine tissue machine, auxiliary equipment and system accessories all the way to the full automation, electrification and engineering. In addition, extensive services and replacement parts were included in the delivery, such as the entire clothing package, which is ideally coordinated with the requirements of shoe press technology. The entire new plant will be serviced 100 percent by Voith in an integrated maintenance and service concept.
Voith's XcelLine machines feature seamlessly coordinated and integrated components, technologies and services that enable fast start-up, excellent performance and high added value for its customers' investments. The scope of supply includes technologies that enable increased productivity and a lower use of energy and natural resources, including the MasterJet Pro T headbox, the modern NipcoFlex T shoe press, the EvoDry Y steel plate Yankee cylinder, the high-efficiency EcoHood T drying hood and the EcoChange T reel with automatic reel spool exchange. The NipcoFlex T shoe press contributes to the low energy consumption as well as to high super soft tissue qualities.
"With the integration in the Ejea site, the new TM 7 is a strategic step to strengthen our presence in the Iberian Peninsula and to deliver superior tissue quality with focus on sustainability," explains Jordi Gomà-Camps, President of Gomà-Camps Group S.L., "From the very first minute of the project Voith was a true and reliable partner. With the latest Voith technologies installed in the process line, we ensure to have a competitive advantage for the best of our customers."
Gomà-Camps is a family business group founded more than 260 years ago and present on the international market. The Gomà-Camps Group's mission is to manufacture, process and trade tissue paper and other similar products that provide value added for their customers, shareholders, Gomà-Camps employees, and their social environment. The Group's vision is to anticipate the needs of a changing market, offering solutions that respect the environment and are appreciated and valued by its customers. Innovation, a vision of the future, and efforts to ensure continual improvement resulting in optimum resources and services have boosted the Group's commercial expansion and productivity on an international level.
About the Company
Voith Paper is a Group Division of Voith and the leading partner and pioneer in the paper industry. Through constant innovations Voith Paper is optimizing the paper manufacturing process and facilitating resource conserving production. The company's Papermaking 4.0 concept ensures that equipment is optimally networked, while the effective and secure use of the generated data enables paper manufacturers to improve their competitiveness. With its Servolution concept, Voith Paper offers its customers tailored service solutions for all sections of the production process.
Voith is a global technology group. With its wide range of plants, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets for energy, oil and gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, Voith today has more than 19,000 employees and earns 4.2 billion euros in sales. It has locations in over 60 countries and is one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
* We are looking for a Production Shift Team Leader to maintain high standards, plus ensure safety policies and regulations for a company located close to Chicago's Midway Airport. If you are experienced team leader who has a four-year degree in an engineering/technical field (paper science degree preferred, and experience in recycled linerboard or corrugating medium paper mills is a plus), we are looking for someone like you! If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company in Illinois is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Relocation and other perks are available to the right candidate who is committed to working third shift. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic and would like to work for a family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company that invests in the best equipment and technology? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A leading company in the corrugated solutions packaging business is looking for a experienced Electrician. The right candidate will possess the following skills: electrical; hydraulic; automatic drives (basic component machines 122 to 440 bolts). If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for a Corporate Industrial Electro-Mechanical Engineer near Allentown, PA. Relocation is available. Do you have a storied list of unique electrical and mechanical engineering skills you're ready to take to the next level? Do you envision yourself in a corporate-level leadership role that your experience finally merits? And do you relish any opportunity to troubleshoot and solve real-time problems, all while designing and installing new services and systems that will not only ensure safety, but also turn a potentially hazardous work environment into a continuously thriving one? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for hands-on Electro Mechanical Maintenance Techs in Conyers, Georgia. Preference will be given to candidates with higher education and additional certificates or training. You must be able to work any shift. Pay is negotiable with excellent perks and benefits. Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
Jim Thompson is back again...with anew book on a taboo subject: the personalities in the pulp & paper industry. Jim has written in the past on many subjects based on his four plus decades in the worldwide pulp and paper industry. This new book is packed full of information valuable to the senior member of the industry as well as the recent entrant. A must for every pulp and paper library.