Each issue of PaperMoney is approximately 500 fact filled pages.
Logout
Click here for Pulp & Paper Radio International
Items just for you
New publication added! Advertising Arguments 2015 book
Free Downloads
Search
My Profile
Login
Management Side
Technical Side
Fibria Plant at Three Ponds Achieves Milestone
Print
Sao Paulo, Brazil, South America 11 June 2013 -- Fibria, the world leader in eucalyptus pulp production, has just won another recognition. The unit Três Lagoas in Mato Grosso do Sul state Reached the five million ton production mark just over four years after it started operating, the unparalleled achievement in such a short team. The announcement was made last month.

The pulp production manager, Alexandre Figueiredo, said this achievement was a result of the technology used in the operations and, above all, the efforts by the employees. The plant's general manager, Renato Ottoni, agreed and highlighted the qualification of the professionals Involved. "The positive results confirmed That We have a team that is all set and brings results, supports Ensures the challenges and we will make new conquests," he said.

The plant has annual productive capacity of 1.3 million tons of hardwood pulp. Around 86% of this is exported full, Mainly to Europe and Asia, and the remaining 14% goes to the domestic market. The pulp that is produced is used to make paper for printing and writing as well as for sanitary and hygienic purposes: paper towels, toilet tissue, tissue paper, disposable tissues, absorbents, disposable diapers, amongst others.

The Três Lagoas plant has received eight certifications in four years. The highlight was the ISO 9001 seal, Which related to managing the business in terms of client satisfaction, and the ISO 14001 seal, que processes related to the control and Improve the company's environmental performance.



Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: