Lucca, Italy 30 August 2018 -- Toscotec will supply a new MODULO-PLUS tissue line to Celupaper S.A. of the leading South American group Grupo Vual, based in Argentina. The MODULO-PLUS machine - PM5 - is scheduled for delivery in autumn 2019 and it will be installed at Papelera Nicaragua mill.
The MODULO-PLUS has a daily production of 65 tpd and is equipped with TT SuctionPressRoll, and TT Milltech-MGYH Multigen hoods. The scope of supply also includes the approach flow system, the steam and condensate system and the machine and distribution control system.
PM5 is the fourth repeated order awarded by Celupaper to Toscotec in 4 years. The Italian manufacturer had previously supplied a major rebuild on PM2 in 2015, then a MODULO machine - PM3 - in 2016 and finally PM4, a MODULO-PLUS line, which started up in mid-July 2018.
Toscotec's Area Sales Manager Gabriele Romanini said, "The fact that Celupaper chose to work again with us on their PM5 project is an exciting challenge to exceed their expectations on productivity and energy reduction. Our TT DOES (Drying Optimization for Energy Saving) package, in combination with our Multigen Hood in cogeneration mode, is the core of this effort. We are currently working on the engineering, where the design of our system will integrate into the mill's cogeneration plant with a gas turbine. Back in 2011, our Energy and Environment department won the PPI Efficiency Improvements of the Year Award with the Spanish producer L.C. Paper 1881 SA, for the effective integration of the tissue machine's hood system with the cogeneration facility. Drawing on that experience, we expect to achieve substantial energy recovery and very interesting cuts on the machine operating costs".
Mario Speranza, CEO of Celupaper S.A. commented on the order, "We invest in leading-edge technology to step up our growth in the high-quality tissue market in South America. Toscotec's tailor-made design has once again provided us with the flexibility and competitive advantage we need to succeed. We knew that Toscotec had significant experience with cogeneration plants and therefore we have great expectations for the performance and consumption of PM5".
* We are looking for a Production Shift Team Leader to maintain high standards, plus ensure safety policies and regulations for a company located close to Chicago's Midway Airport. If you are experienced team leader who has a four-year degree in an engineering/technical field (paper science degree preferred, and experience in recycled linerboard or corrugating medium paper mills is a plus), we are looking for someone like you! If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company in Illinois is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Relocation and other perks are available to the right candidate who is committed to working third shift. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic and would like to work for a family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company that invests in the best equipment and technology? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A leading company in the corrugated solutions packaging business is looking for a experienced Electrician. The right candidate will possess the following skills: electrical; hydraulic; automatic drives (basic component machines 122 to 440 bolts). If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for a Corporate Industrial Electro-Mechanical Engineer near Allentown, PA. Relocation is available. Do you have a storied list of unique electrical and mechanical engineering skills you're ready to take to the next level? Do you envision yourself in a corporate-level leadership role that your experience finally merits? And do you relish any opportunity to troubleshoot and solve real-time problems, all while designing and installing new services and systems that will not only ensure safety, but also turn a potentially hazardous work environment into a continuously thriving one? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for hands-on Electro Mechanical Maintenance Techs in Conyers, Georgia. Preference will be given to candidates with higher education and additional certificates or training. You must be able to work any shift. Pay is negotiable with excellent perks and benefits. Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
Jim Thompson is back again...with a new book on a taboo subject: the personalities in the pulp & paper industry. Jim has written in the past on many subjects based on his four plus decades in the worldwide pulp and paper industry. This new book is packed full of information valuable to the senior member of the industry as well as the recent entrant. A must for every pulp and paper library.