Each issue of PaperMoney is approximately 500 fact filled pages.
Logout
Click here for Pulp & Paper Radio International
Items just for you
New publication added! Advertising Arguments 2015 book
Free Downloads
Search
My Profile
Login
Management Side
Technical Side
Canfor Pulp Income Fund
Print
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, 06 June 2010 -- (Marketwire) -- Canfor Pulp Income Fund (TSX:CFX.UN - News) announced today that it has declared a cash distribution of CAD 0.20 per Fund unit for the month of June 2010, to be paid on 15 July 2010, to unitholders of record at the close of business on 30 June 2010.

Distributions for the month of July and the remainder of the year will be reviewed in conjunction with the second quarter financial results at the quarterly board of directors meeting on 21 July 2010.

The Fund is an unincorporated, open-ended trust established under the laws of Ontario, created to indirectly acquire and hold an interest in the Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership. The Fund indirectly holds a 49.8% interest in the Partnership with Canadian Forest Products Ltd. (a subsidiary of Canfor Corporation) holding the remaining 50.2% interest.

 


Powered by Bondware
News Publishing Software

The browser you are using is outdated!

You may not be getting all you can out of your browsing experience
and may be open to security risks!

Consider upgrading to the latest version of your browser or choose on below: