Heidenheim, Germany 23 April 2018 -- High dewatering efficiency and long service lives have made press fabrics from the Voith Infinity series best-sellers for packaging papers, board and graphic paper grades. The technology group has now extended its product range. Infinity FineLine offers an ideal solution for sensitive applications like tissue or specialty papers. The modular structure of the press fabrics allows easy adaption to any requirement.
With its new FineLine module, Voith is further expanding its successful range of Infinity fabrics. For the new products, a particularly fine loop structure was developed and the seam zone was further improved. FineLine is mainly used in the tissue and specialty paper segment. The new press felt is available as endless and seam product. Infinity FineLine debuts with remarkably minimized seam loops that reduce marking potential even in the finest papers. As with all Infinity products, the seam loops in FineLine also have an identical loop length, roundness and spacing. This makes the closure particularly simple and enables machine downtimes to be reduced by up to 25 percent.
A combination of Infinity FineLine and twisted yarns has proven particularly advantageous in sensitive applications. The twisted yarns ensure better batt fiber anchorage. As a result, the paper producer benefits from consistent performance over the entire service life. At the same time, Infinity FineLine is specifically energy efficient through its low grammage.
Cohesive range for all requirements
Alongside FineLine, the Infinity series also includes the ToughLine range of fabrics which Voith designed specifically for extreme environments. These conditions occur, for example, when manufacturing board and packaging papers, where the felts are continuously exposed to heat or abrasive materials. The use of Infinity press fabrics for the production of graphic papers is also constantly increasing. "Our Infinity series offers the best press felts portfolio for all paper machine requirements", says Anne Klaschka, Global Product Manager Press Fabrics at Voith. The modular structure of the fabrics means that they can be tailored optimally to customer requirements.
The Infinity series is part of the PressMax portfolio of the Voith AdvancedProducts range. It allows paper makers a combination of perfectly coordinated components to improve the performance of their paper machines.
About the company
Voith Paper is a Group Division of Voith and the leading partner and pioneer in the paper industry. Through constant innovations, Voith Paper is optimizing the paper manufacturing process, focusing on developing resource-conserving products to reduce the use of energy, water and fibers. Furthermore, Voith Paper offers a broad service portfolio for all sections of the paper manufacturing process.
Voith is a global technology group. With its wide range of plants, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards in the markets for energy, oil and gas, paper, raw materials and transport & automotive. Founded in 1867, Voith today has more than 19,000 employees and earns 4.2 billion euros in sales. It has locations in over 60 countries and is one of the largest family-owned companies in Europe.
* We are looking for a Production Shift Team Leader to maintain high standards, plus ensure safety policies and regulations for a company located close to Chicago's Midway Airport. If you are experienced team leader who has a four-year degree in an engineering/technical field (paper science degree preferred, and experience in recycled linerboard or corrugating medium paper mills is a plus), we are looking for someone like you! If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company in Illinois is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Relocation and other perks are available to the right candidate who is committed to working third shift. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic and would like to work for a family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company that invests in the best equipment and technology? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A leading company in the corrugated solutions packaging business is looking for a experienced Electrician. The right candidate will possess the following skills: electrical; hydraulic; automatic drives (basic component machines 122 to 440 bolts). If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for a Corporate Industrial Electro-Mechanical Engineer near Allentown, PA. Relocation is available. Do you have a storied list of unique electrical and mechanical engineering skills you're ready to take to the next level? Do you envision yourself in a corporate-level leadership role that your experience finally merits? And do you relish any opportunity to troubleshoot and solve real-time problems, all while designing and installing new services and systems that will not only ensure safety, but also turn a potentially hazardous work environment into a continuously thriving one? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for hands-on Electro Mechanical Maintenance Techs in Conyers, Georgia. Preference will be given to candidates with higher education and additional certificates or training. You must be able to work any shift. Pay is negotiable with excellent perks and benefits. Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Working as a Consultant? Looking for some additional challenges with a flexible scheduling? Have a background in Consistency Control? This may be just the opportunity you are looking for: A large multi-national automation company seeks an expert in paper mill consistency technology. This individual will facilitate application support and start-ups in the paper mill environment. In addition, the ability to provide troubleshooting and technical advice and support is strongly desired. The individual should have an understanding of rotary, blade, microwave and optical consistency and the application of these devices in the paper mill. The company sells and maintains a line of consistency transmitters, sample valves and sheet break detectors. These products are marketed in the US through a rep. network. Knowledge of sheet break detection technology is also desirable. Individual must be willing to travel to paper production facilities across the US. Travel & Living Expenses to be reimbursed along with an agreed upon daily per diem rate. For more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
Jim Thompson is back again...with a new book on a taboo subject: the personalities in the pulp & paper industry. Jim has written in the past on many subjects based on his four plus decades in the worldwide pulp and paper industry. This new book is packed full of information valuable to the senior member of the industry as well as the recent entrant. A must for every pulp and paper library.