Espoo, Finland 09 April 2018 -- Valmet will deliver three Valmet IQ quality control systems with Valmet IQ Fiber optical sensors to the Italian system integrator E.I.L to be installed on three new tissue machines in EMEA area during 2018. The orders are included in Valmet's first quarter 2018 orders received.
"These three new orders are a step forward in our partnership with Valmet. We established this partnership in 2012 with the aim of integrating Valmet's quality control systems in our tissue machine projects. Valmet's IQ quality control system has proven to be highly appreciated in many end-user's installations for the accuracy and reliability of its quality measurements and controls," says Andrea Poleschi, Sales Manager, E.I.L.
"These three new orders from E.I.L are another key achievement in the long series of tissue quality control systems, which we have been successfully delivering in the EMEA area since 2012. Valmet is committed to developing and delivering innovative quality measurements, controls and reporting tools for the industrial digitalization of the tissue making industry. Our Valmet IQ quality control system has clearly a competitive advantage to improve the tissue makers' performances," says Luigi Caggiano, Country Manager, Italy, Valmet.
Information about Valmet's delivery
The three quality control systems to be delivered are based on the new tissue Valmet IQ 15 scanner, equipped with the optical sensor Valmet IQ Fiber and the advanced quality reporting tool Valmet IQ Reports.
The Valmet IQ Fiber sensor is a non-nuclear fiber weight measurement that has been developed especially for tissue to provide accurate moisture and fiber measurement with high frequency across the sheet. It is one of the latest Valmet innovations to bring the latest advances in quality control to the tissue machine.
About the customer E.I.L
E.I.L was established in 1980 in Italy. Supported by advanced software, E.I.L is able to propose viable and effective solutions starting from the planning stage, thanks to its knowledge of the technological issues of the paper industry and the needs related to the electrical sector. E.I.L's high quality standards are applied for both the provision of single drive and for a complete turnkey systems.
Valmet is the leading global developer and supplier of process technologies, automation and services for the pulp, paper and energy industries. We aim to become the global champion in serving our customers.
Valmet's strong technology offering includes pulp mills, tissue, board and paper production lines, as well as power plants for bioenergy production. Our advanced services and automation solutions improve the reliability and performance of our customers' processes and enhance the effective utilization of raw materials and energy.
Valmet's net sales in 2017 were approximately EUR 3.1 billion. Our more than 12,000 professionals around the world work close to our customers and are committed to moving our customers' performance forward - every day. Valmet's head office is in Espoo, Finland and its shares are listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki.
* We are looking for a Production Shift Team Leader to maintain high standards, plus ensure safety policies and regulations for a company located close to Chicago's Midway Airport. If you are experienced team leader who has a four-year degree in an engineering/technical field (paper science degree preferred, and experience in recycled linerboard or corrugating medium paper mills is a plus), we are looking for someone like you! If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company in Illinois is looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician to maintain production and quality by ensuring operation of machinery and mechanical equipment. Relocation and other perks are available to the right candidate who is committed to working third shift. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Are you an experienced Maintenance Mechanic and would like to work for a family owned and operated corrugated packaging solutions company that invests in the best equipment and technology? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* A leading company in the corrugated solutions packaging business is looking for a experienced Electrician. The right candidate will possess the following skills: electrical; hydraulic; automatic drives (basic component machines 122 to 440 bolts). If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for a Corporate Industrial Electro-Mechanical Engineer near Allentown, PA. Relocation is available. Do you have a storied list of unique electrical and mechanical engineering skills you're ready to take to the next level? Do you envision yourself in a corporate-level leadership role that your experience finally merits? And do you relish any opportunity to troubleshoot and solve real-time problems, all while designing and installing new services and systems that will not only ensure safety, but also turn a potentially hazardous work environment into a continuously thriving one? If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* An expanding company is looking for hands-on Electro Mechanical Maintenance Techs in Conyers, Georgia. Preference will be given to candidates with higher education and additional certificates or training. You must be able to work any shift. Pay is negotiable with excellent perks and benefits. Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate. If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
* Working as a Consultant? Looking for some additional challenges with a flexible scheduling? Have a background in Consistency Control? This may be just the opportunity you are looking for: A large multi-national automation company seeks an expert in paper mill consistency technology. This individual will facilitate application support and start-ups in the paper mill environment. In addition, the ability to provide troubleshooting and technical advice and support is strongly desired. The individual should have an understanding of rotary, blade, microwave and optical consistency and the application of these devices in the paper mill. The company sells and maintains a line of consistency transmitters, sample valves and sheet break detectors. These products are marketed in the US through a rep. network. Knowledge of sheet break detection technology is also desirable. Individual must be willing to travel to paper production facilities across the US. Travel & Living Expenses to be reimbursed along with an agreed upon daily per diem rate. For more information, please contact Jim Thompson at: email@example.com Ph. 678-206-6010 Cell: 404-822-3412.
Jim Thompson is back again...with a new book on a taboo subject: the personalities in the pulp & paper industry. Jim has written in the past on many subjects based on his four plus decades in the worldwide pulp and paper industry. This new book is packed full of information valuable to the senior member of the industry as well as the recent entrant. A must for every pulp and paper library.